Darmstadt (pta002/18.11.2020/00:57) - Ad hoc Disclosure (Inside Information according to article 17 MAR)
Software AG increases guidance for financial year 2020
- Today, the Management Board of Software AG has decided to increase its guidance for the financial year 2020 after completion of the latest evaluation of Software AG's financial performance, including the final unaudited numbers for the first nine months 2020 and an updated forecast for the financial year 2020.
Based on these results, the management board now expects the following outlook (at constant currency):
- For DBP (excl. Cloud & IoT) product bookings growth is a corridor of 3 to 10 percent (previously 0 to 10 percent)
- For DBP Cloud & IoT product bookings growth is a corridor of 30 to 50 percent (previously 20 to 40 percent)
- For A&N product bookings growth is a corridor of 5 to 15 percent (previously -3 to 3 percent)
- The outlook for non-IFRS EBITA margin of 20 to 22 percent remains unchanged.
The management board points out that the guidance on A&N should be seen in the context of cyclicality and timing of A&N renewals by Software AG's customers. Therefore, the 2020 performance cannot automatically be extrapolated into 2021 as a run-rate. Software AG will provide guidance on fiscal 2021 after numbers for Q4 2020 are available.
The full set of third quarter 2020 financial figures will be published on November 18, 2020 at 07:00 CET. An analyst & media call will be held on November 18, 2020 at 9:00 CET.
Darmstadt, November 17, 2020
The Management Board
Person making the notification:
Senior Manager Investor Relations
Tel: +49 6151 92 1106
|Contact Person:||Investor Relations|
|Stock Exchanges:||regulated market in Frankfurt; free market in Dusseldorf, free market in Hamburg, free market in Hannover, free market in Munich, free market in Stuttgart; open market in Berlin, Tradegate|