* Sales of EUR 40.7 million in the nine-month period (-15 per cent compared to previous year)
* EBIT margin of 6.4 per cent (previous year 8.7 per cent)
* Sales in core German market down by 8 per cent, with EBIT margin of 13 per cent
* Operating income EUR 2.6 million
* Net income EUR 1.5 million
* Third quarter with significant increase in sales and EBIT compared to second quarter, positive development in all business segments
* Outlook for 2020: forecast confirmed with sales set to fall by 10 to 20 per cent and positive EBIT margin in the mid single-digit range expected
The SYZYGY Group generated sales of EUR 40.7 million in the first nine-month of the financial year, representing a decrease of 15 per cent compared to the previous year. The core German market saw sales of EUR 33.4 million with a continuing strong EBIT margin of 13 per cent. Sales declined significantly in the international markets, however, particularly in the US and UK, leading to a loss of EUR 0.6 million. This resulted in the proportion of sales generated in Germany rising to more than 81 per cent.
The SYZYGY Group's operating income (EBIT) came in at EUR 2.6 million, with the EBIT margin declining from 8.7 per cent to 6.4 per cent.
Financial income was negative at EUR -0.6 million, meaning that total net income after taxes is around EUR 1.5 million. Earnings per share are EUR 0.11.
|Financial income (kEUR)||-167||-102||n.a.||-555||-121||n.a.|
|Earnings before tax (kEUR)||892||1,253||-29%||2,051||4,042||-49%|
|Net income (kEUR)||639||915||-30%||1,456||3,007||-52%|
|Earnings per share (EUR)||0.05||0.07||-29%||0.11||0.22||-50%|
|Operativer Cash Flow (TEUR)||-962||-65||n.a.||3.548||-6.284||n.a.|
61352 Bad Homburg
|Contact Person:||Susan Wallenborn|
|Phone:||+49 6172 9488-252|
|Stock Exchange(s):||Regulated Market in Frankfurt; Free Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart|