Bayreuth (pta015/02.08.2019/10:15) - 7C Solarparken (WKN: A11QW6 / ISIN: DE000A11QW68) has announced additional investments with the goal to further scale its business into a Tier-two player which the company defines as "at least 200 MWp and/or at least EUR 200 Mio. market capitalisation".
The following installations have been added to the portfolio
* 750 kWp freefield PV in Gorgast, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: the asset has been acquired from Juwi, a leading German development & EPC company. The asset's main components are manufactured by Jinko (panels) and ABB (inverters). The project enjoys a fixed feed-in tariff of EUR 81/MWh.
* A total of 3 MWp of landfill projects near Chemnitz, Saxony, will be commissioned during August of this year. The additional capacity is an extension to three existing sites in Flöha, Himmelsfurst and Falkenau. The feed-in tariff will likely be around EUR 70/MWh for 20 years. The assets' modules were supplied by Amerisolar, inverters by Sungrow. Project development was executed by the company's own development team.
* A rooftop portfolio of 1.8 MWp in Eastern Germany. The different sub-installations are equipped with modules from Yingli and Trina Solar, and have been commissioned in the period between April and June 2019. Therefore they enjoy an average tariff of ca. EUR 90/MWh. The projects' grid connection is scheduled for the fourth quarter of the year.
* 750 kWp rooftop project in Langelsheim, Lower Saxony. The installation is under construction and will be commissioned in August 2019 with a feed-in tariff of ca. EUR 85/MWh for 20 years. 7C Solarparken opted to install Q-Cells panels and SMA inverters. The asset will be grid connected before year-end 2019.
* 3,075 kW windpark in Stetten, Rhineland-Palatinate. Comparable to the company's wind park in Medard, this wind project has been developed by Juwi also. The Vestas turbine is fully operational since the end of 2015 and scheduled to produce above 7,000 MWh per year. The feed-in tariff enjoyed by the wind turbine is EUR 89/MWh.
Steven De Proost, CEO of 7C Solarparken AG, comments: "Since the start of the year 2019, our IPP portfolio has increased from 154 MWp to 180 MWp already, even when excluding the PV asset management business (77 MWp) which we acquired earlier this year. Furthermore, our growth trend into the rest of the year looks intact due to a strong pipeline of acquisition and own development projects."
7C Solarparken is a pure-play PV owner/operator with an IPP portfolio of 180 MWp, including 6 MW onshore wind. Including its asset management activities, the group`s managed portfolio reaches 257 MWp. Almost all installations are located in Germany. The company's shares are listed on the regulated market in Frankfurt in the General Standard segment.
|emitter:||7C Solarparken AG|
An der Feuerwache 15
|contact person:||Koen Boriau|
|phone:||+49 921 230557-77|
|stock exchanges:||regulated market in Frankfurt; free market in Dusseldorf, free market in Munich, free market in Stuttgart; open market in Berlin|